CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

139/365 Waiting room woes

The orthodontia is paid off, monetarily, anyhow. We still have to pay in time. Check-ups every 4-5 weeks. And sometimes we're back in the office on the off weeks for repairs. All those emergency-we-will--try-to-squeeze-her-in-c'mon-down-and-wait appointments that occur out of the blue. Breaking the brace or the wire is understandable if she were trying to crack walnuts with her teeth, but she broke a brace on a slice of bread! And it wasn't even whole grain! What a primitive science. I guess it will be worthwhile when one day I will sit in the theater, proud mama (probably up in the balcony somewhere) and be dazzled by the perfect pearly whites. Maybe by then I will have forgotten the hours I spent reading two-year old issues of People and Women's World.

1 comments:

MJ said...

She's so beautiful! (not really about your post but the picture reminded me. )