CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

132/365 Being Mr. Schneebly


Today I subbed for the first time. In my fantasy I'm the sub who goes all Dewey Finn on them and we create an awesome, powerful band to win the battle and take on "the man." Or maybe, in my case, we put together some kickin' musical theater including a rousing chorus number. That would be awesome.Nah. I followed the lesson plans. If I get a few more days of sub work it might even cover the cost of being fingerprinted so that I can be cleared to sub.

2 comments:

MJ said...

I dream of JSG as my sub. Oh the luxury of having my lessons taught better than I could teach them myself! (When will you be in my district?)

BellsOn said...

Please come to my class next Wednesday. I haven't made plans for a sub yet, but I'll be out training. Is this is a possibility? If so, I'll phone MJ for your number.