CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

147/365 Frogger Mortis

Project 365 has changed me. It's the pressure to photograph something everyday. After my 5 1/4 mile run, I wanted nothing more than to jump into the pool and float around a bit. Back from running before 10 A.M. meant I could enjoy a shady dip. Having learned the lesson to look before I leap (prior snake-in-the-pool experience), I inspected the pool and saw an unfortunate frog. Yes, the pool is similar to a pond, but there are no lily pads. Foolish frogs get in but they can't get out. Before removing the corpse I ran into the house to get my camera. Picture of the day.

1 comments:

MJ said...

Blogging has changed me in the same way. I'm always thinking of the post and the picture.

I love how your pics document the little things--even if they're not alive.