CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

150/365 Da Girlz

With the husband in bed since 8:00 PM Friday, I am on a solo mission to accomplish weekend tasks. Mow lawn, launder clothing, clean house, and serve as "neighborhood host" for our Chorale picnic. Even Batman has his Robin, so I recruited some Superwomen-in-training. Daughter and BFF assisted in set-up and break-down of the festivities, and I really couldn't have done it without them. After their hard work a little levity seemed in order, so we had our inaugural visit to the Fleming Island Carmike 12 to watch Pixar's UP in Disney Digital 3D. With its shocking PG rating, this was not your average Disney flick. The story was about regret, forgiveness, growing older, moving on, life, death, mortality, and disillusionment. Not only did I enjoy a few good cries, I got these tripped out 3D glasses to keep! Then we girls Ihopped for dinner. Pancakes for breakfast should be on the menu at least once a week, I think. A busy, busy day kept my mind off the ailing spouse, his mysterious headache and the unanswered questions it brings.



0 comments: