CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

134/365 Four Eyes are Better

Please excuse typos in this post. I am wearing my contacts. I attempted contact lenses last summer, and I quit when I admitted to myself that my vision was more blurry with the things in than with nothing at all. So I treated myself to some super-blingy eyeglasses, happy 20th anniversary to me from me. I do love my specs, but there's no way the character of Jack's Mother in Into the Woods would wear them. Or any glasses for that matter. I've been rehearsing with vision naturale, but I thought that I may prefer to avoid falling on the musicians in the pit. I think the percussionist will be situated right beneath the spot of my first entrance. With my luck I'll land arse-first on the cymbals. Contacts are still worse than nothing at all, but maybe I'll get used to them.

2 comments:

MJ said...

You landing arse-first is sounding funny. I feel guilty for thinking so. I just like physical comedy.

BJNR said...

I can see the headline now, "Into the Woods goes Into the Pit!"