CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

145/365 High Falutin'

I hate to sound like an uppity Yankee, but this is the festive fare that was for sale at the Memorial Day festivities in Green Cove Springs, scarily, a mere 15 miles from my home. I thought the sign said it all, but on closer examination I find I am curious about the delicacies on the counter available for sampling. We took a ride down this evening to view the fireworks. The show was nice, but the people were pretty colorful too.

3 comments:

EJG said...

You can stick your nose at it all you want, but I dare you to find chocolate covered key lime pie on a stick at Jones Beach.

LJ said...

The only problem I have with the menu is covering key lime pie in chocolate. Key lime pie is perfect the way it is.

MJ said...

I like the duct tape sign.