CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

82/365 The Votes Are In


The Orange Park Chorale's new Artistic Director is Mr. Bob Moore, local musician and composer. Finding a new director was a long and confusing process, especially for this new chorale member who only had the opportunity to work with Dr. Carole Clifford, the group's founder, for one semester. Fortunately, I still have the benefit of her expertise. She's my voice teacher! And she's phenomenal. Yep. Age 42 and I'm taking lessons again. I wish she were my teacher some 20 years ago. Who knows who, where, and what I'd be if I'd had this kind of guidance and instruction when I also had my youth!

2 comments:

LJ said...

40 is the new 20. Unless you're talking about running...or any other kind of physical activity. You know what, nevermind.

MJ said...

I love that you actually pursue interests and keep learning. It's a part of what makes you so fun to be around.