CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

75/365 My Idol Pick, In Spite of Myself


I said I wasn't going to watch it this year. Three judges were obnoxious enough, then they added the fourth. The chit-chat goes on longer than the singing. I was suckered into watching the "Top 36" weeks because I happened to be on hotel fitness room treadmills when they occurred. Boy, the talent pool has thinned. Then I heard Adam Lambert. The guy has pipes, showmanship and savvy. My 14 year old daughter thinks he's hot, and I do too. He's so delicious that it makes me wish I were a gay man. I'm growing out my hair so I can have HIS emo-scene haircut. I can't wait for Tuesday nights so I can hear him sing again. I'm so ashamed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaa yes he is delicious :)

and an amazing singer wooo

he iss sooooo sexi

i love his emo cutt to

i love u mommy :)