CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

77/365 Owiee

He said he had a headache yesterday, but I thought it was just an excuse to avoid his turn making dinner. His head, neck and shoulders hurt so much he hasn't been able to sit upright for more than 24 hours. Tension headache, the doc said. They gave him a shot in the butt (literally) and some horse pills. Physical therapy, heating pad and a bunch of Aleve. He's still hurting. Must be. He's taken 2 days off work, and he doesn't miss. I hear that men aren't good sufferers, and he usually does make a paper cut out to be an amputation, but I think that he's really hurting this time.

2 comments:

BJNR said...

I have to confess, the picture startled me!! He doesn't look well! Take care of him. I'm sure the stress of the past few weeks took its toll on his body!

MJ said...

Get well soon, EJG!