CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

63/365 Others in the house with job drama

I interviewed for a job today. I may be considered for the position of Reading Coach at Grove Park Elementary School, a great challenge at this Title I school that is yet to make AYP. I spent more than 2 hours with the principal and reading teachers...but who wants to hear about that. I live with the most popular music teacher in clay county. We may need to get a larger house...

3 comments:

EJG said...

I will be at the Fleming Island Wal-Mart signing autographs for my adoring public this Saturday from 9:00 to 11:00. The first fifty people get a free kazoo and a voucher for a free recorder lesson.

MJ said...

I like when you are in your pictures. Looking very job interview-ey today, or job interviewee. However, you look at it.

Loved EJG's comment, BTW.

BJNR said...

J., you look awesome!! E., I'm on my way down. Save me a kazoo!! (BTW, I googled E. and read the article to my family this morning. We're so happy for you!!)