Only 13 days from the end of blogging 365, Hansel is a bit tired of the experiment. It is taking away from my time spent with him. I am constantly having to go back and erase the characters he types, or the mistakes I make when he plants himself in front of the screen. He stands on my lap when I sit down at the keyboard, rubs his wet nose all over me, and occasionally nips me if I pause to think. His sister isn't much better. Her demands for attention come with soprano vocalizations and the beat of her paws on my back. Crazy cats.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
347/365 Co-writer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As you conclude your "experiment", please reflect on the benefits and challenges of the project. I am interested in doing it, but I would like to hear your perspective on it.
That does pose an extra challenge. As one of your "teacher" readers, I give you bonus points.
Post a Comment