CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

335/365 Time Travel Needed


As a ghost in scenes from Scrooge at Saturday's Clay County Christmas, I will be the guide for Ebenezer's time travel. Wish I could take advantage of that myself. I had an achy, sick daughter in the car on the way to Grandma's by 6:15. Taught all day, stayed late for extra help, then skipped an Oliver rehearsal to take the girl to the Solantic. The first headache she's ever had in 15 years turns out to be a nasty sinus infection. Solantic was on the costumer's side of town so we stopped in for my penultimate fitting. Busy weekend ahead and my girl and I feel less than stellar. No time to get sick!

1 comments:

MJ said...

I think I saw you more before we worked together.

That costume is awesome!

Sorry that IG is sick. :(

miss you...