CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My resolutions, more or less


"A New Year's Resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other..."

1. More home-cooked, less restaurant
2. More exercising, less excuses
3. More outdoors, less indoors
4. More being, less doing
5. More engaging, less worrying
6. More play, less serious
7. More writing, less procrastinating
8. More understanding, less judging
9. More self-appreciation, less self-deprecation
10.More now, less woulda' coulda'

7 comments:

SJR said...

I'm going to post this on my fridge! Perfect, simply perfect.

EJG said...

And more cuddling, less T.V.

Anonymous said...

sounds great! and yes dad, more cuddling,less t.v

BJNR said...

I need this in poster size! Well put!

Cora Spondence said...

That's a great list to start the year!

MJ said...

So positive! I can't even pick favorites.

Liz said...

Oh if I can only remember these this year. You have hit on the important things for sure.