CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Division of Labor


At 11:13 this post is just under the wire, but the topic is too big for me to tackle in a tired post. Suffice it to say that I cannot walk past the post-cycle dishwasher, full of clean plates and cups, yearning for their places in the cabinet and that I clearly lack whatever chromosome it takes to notice that the trash can is overflowing, or that the dryer has just buzzed for the third and final time. Better to tackle this post another time, when surely I can treat it with the wit and gentle touch required for both expression of angst and preservation of marriage.

3 comments:

Donna Brown said...

You really do crack me up sometimes! By the way, enjoyed watching all of the Goulds tonight!

MJ said...

Handled with just the wit and gentle touch needed, I think.

BJNR said...

Title of next post: EJG in doghouse...again!