CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's a life-long game

I love our busy days, though sometimes juggling is exhausting. It's 8:30, and I'm ready to retire for the evening, ignoring the laundry in the dryer, the ungraded late work students turned in today, the notes I should be learning in the Gilbert and Sullivan selections for chorale, and the repertoire I should be reviewing for an upcoming NATS vocal competition. Sometimes the body speaks louder than the mind, and I just can't will it to do any more. I am looking forward to another productive day tomorrow, but I think the clock beat me today.

3 comments:

MJ said...

And here we are waiting to see video of your tap lessons! Oh well, rest first. :)

BJNR said...

I'm with MJ. I was ready, popcorn and all! :-)

Oh well, sounds like slack time is SO needed!! Go for it! Your body and soul will thank you!

Cora Spondence said...

Ah Grasshopper, Confucius say that if you ignore the body's messages, it will come and kick you in the ass.
A rough translation but your wisdom in knowing this is most sublime.