CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

320/265 In the A.M.

Home from rehearsal just after 10, I headed straight for bed. So technically I didn't make it to the machine in time for my daily post, but I was pretty sure I could make up for it sometime in the wee hours. Sure enough, here I sit, alone in a quiet house. Hansel followed me as I left the bed and headed for our "office," but he's looking at me like I am crazy. Maybe it's the Sudafed I've been snarfing in attempt to stay one step ahead of the sinus explosion. I've purchased and ingested enough pseudophedrine to make the meth lab operators worry about raw materials. The head is starting to clear, and I may even have a reliable singing voice back by Friday's Chorale concerts, but my pillow is lonely. And this week's journey to the Pacific Northwest, with its time change and red-eye flight aren't likely to make the sleep situation any better. Three chimes of the grandfather clock in the dining room as I put the finishing touches on this back-dated post.

3 comments:

MJ said...

That's a description of a rough week for sure. Get well soon...

Anonymous said...

So we were both insomniacs last night, but you certainly are in worse shape than me! Have a safe trip. See you on Friday night!!

BJNR said...

Yuck!!