CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

308/365 I flatly refuse

to pay for internet service. Another hotel wanting $12.95. So instead I blog in the business center where I can't even hook up my laptop. No pictures, no extended post. I am remembering how little glamour there is in consulting. Even the limo ride was terrible today. From the Dulles area to Hunt Valley, Maryland took us 3 hours (less than 60 miles). I guess I underestimated the traffic, and maybe that 1 liter bottle of Deer Park water was a mistake. Just let me say that yes, that was me....er.... getting the job done behind a tree along the D.C. outer loop. Another overpriced crummy hotel meal. Another hotel room with a heater drying out every mucus membrane. I can't wait to get home tomorrow!

1 comments:

MJ said...

Nothing like a bad hotel to make home look better than ever. We miss you!