CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

306/365

I am heading out of town tomorrow. Three days this week of unpaid leave of absence so that I may fulfill my consulting contracts. Actually, I'm unpaid even when present. I was supposed to have the "set up" appointment tomorrow at 8AM to get me onto the official payroll, enable me to logon to the computer they gave me, start the benefits, etc. Because the confirmation stated to allow 4 hours for the appointment, and my flight departs at one, I dropped a note to personnel that I would need to finish up by 11. Apparently my downloading and completing all paperwork in advance doesn't speed up things a bit. Four hours plus will be needed, so the appointment will be rescheduled for next Tuesday. I wonder if they're going to back-date the start period, or if my daily work since October 16th has been on the house? Ah, it's good to be back in the public schools.

0 comments: